domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

NUEVO GUAYAQUIL!












This Saturday I changed my place of social labor because the director of the GAJ asked me to do it.
I moved to “Nuevo Guayaquil” this is in the cooperative valerio estacio also. In this place I am going to be the teacher of kids from 5 to 7 years.
This day was good, when we arrived, we sang with all the kids (around 70 kids from 2 years until 12 years) they were very happy and enjoyed the songs!
Then we divided the kids by ages and each of us selected a group to work with. This day was designed to present ourselves to the kids and also for the kids to tell us their names and what they want form us.
After we talked about the class we gave them a page to draw what they want, they told me what they were drawing, and explained what means each thing.
Then we sang again with all the kids. It was great. Those kids are really good and are very interested to learn with us.




8 comentarios:

  1. What will you be teaching these children? How will you know if they are learning?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am teaching them values and parables. The way I will check that they have learned is through conversations I'll have with them, there I can see what answer and notice if I'm doing well or not.
    the conversations will not be an exam, it will be spontaneous and have no pressure.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chabe, how did you feel working with this children? what did you learn about this experience?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i feel happy! its great for me to teach them! i love it! i think is a good way to be closer to god and to do something for the persond that need of us

    ResponderEliminar
  5. isable hi! i like whta you do! i have a question how does this project promote mutualism?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this promote mutualism because i feel good teaching them , and they learn what I teach them so we both gain whith this project :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi isabel !! it's very interesting what you are doing for those kids. I have a question: How teaching and sharing with kids contribute to society ? thaks !

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. in my opinion this contributes for the kids becaus im teaching something useful for their lifes, to their parents because they have an extra help with their kids.
    finally, helps me because i can share with kids and see other realities

    ResponderEliminar